Job Location(s) - Okhla Industrial Estate, Delhi
Required Experience and Qualifications
1 - 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Maintain or stabilize a secure network for data communication which needs to be quite efficient and reliable.
- Should be able to configure all the active networks.
- Should also be able to deploy the equipment.
- Be regular with maintaining and monitoring it in order to ensure uniform operation of the networks.
- Must be responsible for organizing, designing the organization's computer system.
- Installing, configuring, and supporting an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), internet systems, and/or a segment of a network system
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Escalating problems to vendor.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Content Marketing, content growth , Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Webmaster Tools